On this site, you find a summary of all essential posts that are related to the RetroPie project, which started with the post about SNESDev.
- The idea about the Raspberry Pi as a universal console and the description of a hardware interface for NES/SNES controllers. The beginning of the RetroPie project.
- An assembly guide for connecting the controllers to the Raspberry Pi.
- The RetroPie Setup script: An auto-installer and maintaining script that should make the whole software part easy.
- PetRockBlock PIE, the case for the Raspberry Pi with pre-cut slots for two SNES connectors.
- A wiki for the RetroPie script and all components that can be installed with it.
- A GPIO driver for connecting (S)NES Controllers via the GPIO pins of the RPi.
- The RetroPie GPIO adapter board: a dedicated GPIO adapter for the Raspberry Pi that allows an easy and safe connection of up to two NES or SNES controllers.